"AIDS Treatment News" online * New Issue #302 (searchable/indexed)

johnburgin at worldnet.att.net johnburgin at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 8 09:49:40 EST 1998

On Thu, 05 Nov 1998 16:58:49 GMT, gmc0 at ix.netcom.com (George M.
Carter) wrote:

>>On 4 Nov 1998 21:22:49 GMT, carlton at walleye.ccbr.umn.edu (Carlton
>>Hogan) wrote:
>
>johnburgin at worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
>>So, two out of let me see, 5 is it?  You and George are gay, that
>>really makes your arguments biased.
>
>Excuse me, but what makes you so sure Carlton is gay?

he didn't deny it

>As for me, I certainly have a bias--one I'm sure Carlton shares.  That
>we want to see AIDS end.
then don't shut down the door to new thinking, regardless of how
absurd you believe that it is.(cloning, for example)
That we want the dying to stop.

>Your beliefs are rooted in your hate and abject selfishness, fueled by
>your utter ignorance of the topic.
I am not a hateful person, but I do despise those that propose to
dominate conversations with demeaning verbage that doesn't not
demonstrate that their logic is correct, only that they have a lot of
time to get the message out.  Utter ignorance would indicate that I
know less than the general public.  I'm sure that just because you et
al have spent the time trying to put this writer to bay should
indicate to all you consider me a challenge to the orthodox view(and I
use that term with the most respect that I can without becoming
nauseated). jb