Author's rights

Henry Ford ccshf at gdr.bath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 24 05:55:24 EST 1992

I'm sure we all have stories about editors /reviewers anonymously
blocking our papers and grant applications, but certainly in
Britain in the ecological field this has caused sufficient problems
for me to think that anonymous reviewing is bad. I am perfectly happy
to make criticisms of others papers with my name attached to the review
and now would not do otherwise.
Henry Ford