Author's Rights

Gregory S Wellman gwellman at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sat Dec 26 23:52:58 EST 1992

I have reviewed and written for a journal which blinds the reviewer from the
author and their affiliation.  Having been on both sides of the writing "coin"
this is beneficial.  As objective as I try to be as a reviewer, I sometimes get
biased by the work and "search" it over trying to get a hint of where it is
from.  They aren't always able to completely blind it but go to pretty great
lengths to try to.