importance-key for journals

Nicole Klapka klapka at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jun 22 06:25:58 EST 1999

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to stay up-to-date with important research results in biology ,
especially neurobiology.
I don't know how to find out which journal could be important to read
regularily. I think there must be a list of all important scientific
journals and a kind of importance rank..... I heard something about that...

Please write me if You happen to know soemthing about that.
Thanks,

Nicole