IUBio

Va99 line

Williams, Mike pmc at tvsonline.net
Mon May 11 20:46:52 EST 1998

Dale
Mike WIlliams fromn PMC in Nebraska , is it possible to get a few seed for
Wilson that have the large stalk ....Jerry recieved an ear from me last
fall from one of these we grew over here. I keep telling folks Wilson is
the toughest stalk around and there is the  proof. jerry should know what
seeds he shared with me a few years ago and could provide a few to
replenish my supply. Thanks
Mike Williams
130 East 10
N Bend 68649

----------
> From: Dballmaize <Dballmaize at aol.com>
> To: nobody at net.bio.net
> Subject: Re: Va99 line
> Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 3:56 PM
>
> Virginia Tech's Corn breeding program has been shut down.  I increased
these
> lines last in 1994 while I was a graduate student there.  The correct
contact
> is Dr. Dan Brann , Professor, Dept. Crop and Soil Environmental Sciences,
420
> Smyth Hall, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0403.  540-231-9800.  If no luck there,
I may