IUBio

Phenotype with AC or Mu gene knock outs

Stephen Dellaporta stephen.dellaporta at yale.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:44:25 EST 1999

This figure is for "untargeted" transpositions -- we simply selected tr-Ac
from several donors, grew F1 plants and scored dominant phenotypes, self
pollinated ca. 10,000 of these plants, scored kernel phenotypes on the ear,
planted 20K from each ear and scored seedling, plant, and floral phenotypes.
Several of the confirmed Ac mutants were linked to the donor, others were
unlinked.