IUBio

New Quantitative Genetics list serve

jbwalsh at email.arizona.edu jbwalsh at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 8 00:36:26 EST 2005

The AGDG list serve previously provided by Colorado State gave a vital link for
quantitative geneticists to discuss the more technical and statistical aspects
of their research and for breeders to post questions.  However, with the
demise of the list serve this vital discussion has disappeared.  As an effort
to rekindle that joint spirit of discovery and exploration we started a new
list serve at:

The group has been expanded to include plant geneticists.  We also intend this
group to discuss issues related to bioinformatics such as microarray or
proteomics analysis.  If you are interested, just go to that link and sign up,
we will approve all.  To post messages once in the group simply send an email

Quan_Gen at yahoogroups.com

Please spread the word to the wider quantitative genetics and bioinformatics
community.

Naturally we would also love to have quantitative or statistical
questions posed
to us from the molecular genetics community.