IUBio

[Maize] relationship of Maize inbreeding lines

Raaphorst via maize%40net.bio.net (by mragra from cybercomm.nl)
Tue Mar 13 11:45:15 EST 2007

Dear Mrs/Mr. Wu,

The author of the "Compilation of North American Maize Breeding
Germplasm" is James Coors from the Wisconsin University. I think he made
the cover. You can contact him through e-mail: jgcoors from wisc.edu

I would be interested in receiving a copy of this diagram as well. Could
you inform me where to get it in case you succeed?

Thanks in advance

Brgds

M.C.M. Raaphorst
Nordic Maize breeding