Viewing stereograms. Where to get glasses?

DAVID F. BISHOP BISHOP at msvax.mssm.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:34:56 EST 1994

Could someone tell me where to purchase good quality glasses for
viewing stereograms?  It's easy for me to view kinemage stereo views
cross-eyed but my colleagues find it hard and won't take the time to
learn how.

David Bishop                             | EMail:Bishop at msvax.mssm.edu
Dept. of Human Genetics, Box 1203        |
Mount Sinai School of Medicine           | Phone: (212) 241-6946
Fifth Avenue and 100th Street            | FAX:   (212) 360-1809
New York, NY 10029                       |