Large Scale Plasmid DNA Restriction Endonuclease Digest

Peter M. Muriana muriana at
Wed Feb 9 08:57:34 EST 1994

In article <2j8jfu$r0c at>, tan at (Song Tan) writes:
  ..........stuff deleted........
>As to your last question, we digest 50 - 200 mg of plasmid in one reaction
>vessel several times a year (!).
>Song Tan
>Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
>ETH-Honggerberg (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
>8093 Zurich, Switzerland

Just out of curiosity, what do you do with such large amounts of digested
vector/plasmid DNA? - saving it for future use or selling it as a digested
vector?  You mentioned **mg** and not **ug**, right?