Wizard Minipreps

Chia Jin Ngee mcblab47 at leonis.nus.sg
Mon Feb 14 22:21:37 EST 1994

Hi everyone!

If you can recall. There was this guy from somewhere who posted a
alternate formulation of this resin using Celite 545. I have the protocol
to make it and other stuff. Currently, it is undergoing some homemade
trials. Anyone interested send me mail. If I get overwhelming response
(wow :-)) I'll post it in here. But I must warn you. The trials aren't
complete so working with the formulation may prove fatal to your
experiments.

The guy who posted the original had it under MSWORD format so it took me
some time to decipher out of the format. He calls it Merlin Preps.

--
Jin Ngee, Chia			Chemical Carcinogenesis Laboratory
(Genie, the OligoMan)		Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology