antibody for rat's endothelial

Ben Y. Yu benyu at bombay.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 16 22:57:39 EST 1994

Could anyone help me in locating an antibody that is specific for rat's endothelial and smooth muscle cells please?

I have read in some papers by D. Drenckhahn that anti-human platelet myosin antibodies can stain for the non-muscle myosin in rat's endothelial cells.  However, I'm having problem locating this antibody commercially.  So, if you have an antibody that stains the non-muscle myosin filaments in rat's endothelial cells, could you please let me know.  Thank you.

- Ben