35S-labelled oligo purification

News D.P.McLaughlin at mds.qmw.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 10:43:47 EST 2000

Hi

We are having trouble purifying 35S labelled oligos using Pharmacia's G25
microspin columns.  Basically the labelled oligo just stays on the column.
We have tried everything Pharmacia suggest salt washes (now trying STE and
STET) and wonder if anyone has any suggestions??

Please email a response if possible

Danny

*********
Dr. Danny McLaughlin
Lecturer in Neuropharmacology
Anaesthetics Unit
Division of Surgery, Clinical Neuroscience & Intensive Care
St. Bartholomew's and The Royal London School of Medicine & Dentistry
The Royal London Hospital
Whitechapel
London E1 1BB

Tel:   +44 (0)207 377-7725 or 377-7000 ext 2292 (answerphone)
Fax:  +44 (0)207 377-7126

Email:  d.p.mclaughlin at mds.qmw.ac.uk
If mail is bouncing, try dmclaugh at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk