Food Microbiology

robinf250 at aol.com robinf250 at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 07:16:05 EST 1996

The first thing you need to get is the appropriate reference manual. Here
in the states we use BAM - Bacteriological Analytical Manual published by
AOAC for the FDA. Then start considering using rapid methods that are AOAC
approved. These have gone through stringent peer review and have been
tested on many food types in many labs. Then just go for it. Remeber, Food
Micro is very different than clinical!

More information about the Microbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net