IUBio

NEED HELP REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crackbaby2 crackbaby2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 18:10:50 EST 1997

i need help on a biology project i am having to do for school...i needed 15
 articles dealing with biology... i have 13 but the final two say it must be
 from the internet...i would get the articles my self but my internet doen't
 work for some reason...i'm getting it fixed but it will more than likely not
 be fixed in time...if someone could just go on the web and get me two article
 s and save them and send them to me i would greatly appreciate it...THANK

tim