IUBio

MUST READ -- Free Home Heating by running a recruiting business

mark mark.haynes at mail.tju.edu
Wed May 20 19:47:40 EST 1998

Marc Andelman wrote:

> I read that article.
>
> It was written by an academic
> licening department,with a strong vested interest,
> and is hardly worthy of comment.  The May first Science
> article is a research article, not an editorial, , page 698.
> The article you quote is mere opinion from an academic lackey.

Thats a bit disengenuous but....the main point that would refute your
statement that lita nelsen has a vested interest is that the impact of
technology licensing on the universities has been small as most
university offices barely break even.  obviously its the companies that
make out not the universities.

and my writieng are the opinion of another academic lackey that is happy
that he ain't no industry lackey where my ideas couldn't be patented
for my gain, but here they can.  ITs stupic to give that up inthis age of
biotech given my background.  small start-ups is the way to go!
markH