IUBio

Call for Marie Curie Felloship applicants

Sergey Zotchev Sergey.Zotchev at unigen.ntnu.no
Tue Jun 1 08:50:22 EST 1999

Call for applicants

Our group at the Unigen Center for Molecular Biology is working with
Streptomyces noursei, the producer of polyene antibiotic nystatin. We seek
an individual with strong background in molecular biology to apply for a
Marie Curie Fellowship (MCF) to work with nystatin biosynthesis genes,
which we have recently isolated. Previous experience with genetic
manipulation of Streptomyces is preferred. More information on MCF can be
obtained from the Internet page
(http://www.cordis.lu/improving/calls/mcfi_199901.htm). The applicants
shall be younger than 35, hold PhD in molecular biology or related
discipline, and be citizens of the Member or Associated states (see below).

Member States: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and
the United
Kingdom.
Associated States: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary,
Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Norway, Poland, Romania,
Slovakia, Slovenia and Israel.

Interested persons shall send their complete CVs before August 1, 1999 via
fax or e-mail to:
Dr Sergey Zotchev, UNIGEN, NTNU, N-7489
Fax: +47 73 59 87 05
E-mail: Sergey.Zotchev at unigen.ntnu.no