help!!!

Kuang-Yu Chen 03515131-3352 kychen at chem.nthu.edu.tw
Mon Apr 6 21:30:11 EST 1992

Dear Mr. & Mrs. :

I am applying for admission to Marine-Estuarine-Environmental
Science Graduate Program at the Univ. of Maryland. The Graduate
Admissions Committee informed me that it is not possible for me
to be admitted without a major advisor.

I want to contact some faculty members in MEES Program, but I
have no their email addr.. It's urgent for me.

The list of the professors is in the following :
(1) Dr. Bashore, Terry,   NATS/UMES
(2) Dr. Hoogland, John L.,  AEL/CEES
(3) Dr. Inouye, David W., ZOOL/UMCP
(4) Dr. Kuenzel, Wayne J., POUL/UMCP
(5) Dr. Mench, Joy A., POUL/UMCP
(6) Dr. Provine, Robert, PSYC/UMBC
(7) Dr. Rohwer, Frank C., AEL/CEES
(8) Dr. Costanza, Robert, CBL/CEES

If someone knows their email addr., please tell me or you can
give me other advices.

Thanks in advance.

kychen at y5.nthu.edu.tw
886-35-715131 ext3352
Room 265, Dept. of Chemistry, National Tsing Hua U.,
Hsinchu, Taiwan 300