Scientific Illustration

Lauren Blair Churchill lchurchi at q.continuum.net
Sun Aug 6 15:52:51 EST 1995

I am a scientific illustrator residing in southeastern Connecticut.I
recently illustrated a field guide to the fauna of Long Island Sound.  It
has just been published by the Connecticut Department of Enviromental
Protction. I have a full color brochure available showing my work, work
history, and biographical information.  If anyone is interested in
recieving one, I can  recieve e-mail at lchurchi at q.continuum.net.

Lauren Blair Churchill