Me again on Evolution

Daniel Storey storey at rocket.cc.umr.edu
Fri Aug 25 08:22:08 EST 1995

Dear Deep throat (sorry if this is not posted in the correct place). I
said the same thing about a year ago, and people on this news group
thought that I was the most terrible person to live. I took it a step
further in saying that we should not feed the starving because of the
place of natural selection. I also feel that war is in itself a type of
natural selection, strongest wins. Well gotta go. let me know what you think

Dan
storey at umr.edu