Blast URL [Was Re: BLAST Mail Server?]

Herve Recipon recipon at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Aug 25 08:20:13 EST 1995

!>In article <41e0q0$9im at newsbf02.news.aol.com> mikeready at aol.com (Mike Ready) writes:
!>>Hi-
!>>     Sorry to use bandwidth, but my access to old info is limited.  Does
!>>the
!>>BLAST mail server still exist, and (if it does) what is the procedure for
!>>getting the
!>>*^%$&^$ help file?
!>
!>It does.  You can either email to balst at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov or you can

Just a corection: Pleae read blast at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.

!>point your browser to :
!>        http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Recipon/bs_seq.html
!>I suspect you may find the latter more helpful.

Thanks.

--
Herve RECIPON.
\__/\__/\__/\               recipon at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
                            1 / (301) 496-2475 ext 273

For more details and advice on using BLAST programs send an e-mail to
blast at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov with "help" (without the quotes) in the body of
the message to obtain the help file or read the BLAST Notebook, using a
WWW browser program to : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Recipon/index.html