Deliberate conscious evolution

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at .u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jul 24 05:35:52 EST 1996

In article <4t4i9n$h83 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
	funmental at aol.com (Funmental) writes:
>Can an organism's mental states (such as ourselves) communicate to our
>reproductive cells (egg,sperm) and somehow change the DNA to reflect a
>"higher state" that might be transmitted to the next generation?

	Yep,
	Personnaly, I succeed in building nerve connection to each of mine
germinal cells. For that, of course, I had to disabled some nervous functions
and so, I'm no more able to speak a good english, and also, I can't see
red color anymore.
	The problem is that my germinal cells refuse to transmitt instruction
to the nucleus, due to a democratic vote of the nutritive cells. Those say
that my intervention in the natural evolution is completely
unacceptable.

	I try now to connect to each nutritive cell in order to make them
understand why I want to disabled the melanine synthase enzyme in order
to have only blond childs with blue eyes. My vertebral column say that this
will create only albinos childs, so I have to disabled a enzyme later
in the pathway.

	This is a hard way to organize all of that, now I have to let
you there cause my fingers muscular cells doesn't want to work anymore

						Good Luck,
							Francois.

P.S.: do you think I can make money with my method ?
guru should be better payed than bioinformatician...
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr

Nagasaki ne profite jamais (STTELLLA)