Research article on metabolic pathways

Jeff Blanchard jlb at ncgr.org
Tue Jan 9 11:08:40 EST 2001

Hello Shyam,

We have developed a software system for building and exploring metabolic
pathways.  The data type is not restricted, but our current curations
efforts are focused on plants.  The software is available as a downloadable
java application.  See
http://www.ncgr.org/software/pathdb/download/install.htm.  If you have any
questions please contact us.  One development goal this next year is to
create comparative tools (for biochemical networks).

Cheers, Jeff

Jeffrey L. Blanchard
Pathways Program Leader
National Center for Genome Resources