Evolution Simulator

Richard Gordon gordonr at Ms.UManitoba.CA
Fri Jan 12 00:45:52 EST 2001

Dear Manfred,
Well, I just wrote about the need to write such an ALife (artificial
life) program in:

Gordon, R. (2000). The emergence of emergence: a critique of "Design,
Observation, Surprise!". Rivista di Biologia /Biology Forum 93(2),
267-274.

May be possible, if we work at it.
best, -Dick Gordon

--

Dr. Richard Gordon, Radiology
University of Manitoba, HSC Rm. GA216, 820 Sherbrook St.
phone:(204)789-3828, fax:(204)787-2080, e-mail: GordonR at ms.umanitoba.ca
New book: The Hierarchical Genome & Differentiation Waves: Novel
Unification of Development, Genetics & Evolution:
http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html
Adjunct: Electrical & Computer Engineering, Exec Member: CSTB, CARRF,
IEEE-EMBS.

---