Where can I get PAUP from?

Mark Siddall mes at zoo.toronto.edu
Fri Oct 7 00:49:40 EST 1994

In article <karyn-051094183317 at pandora.connect.com.au> karyn at connect.com.au (Karyn Davis) writes:
>I am trying to get hold of a copy of PAUP.  How do I go about doing this??
>Who do I contact??  I have tried emailing  swofford at onyx.si.edu  but have
>had no reply.

Be patient with David.  Although he IS at the Smithsonian, due to "historical
constraints" PAUP is (at least in part) owned by the Illinois Natural
History Survey in Champaign IL.  When they choose to suspend distribution
there ain't much he can do about it.

Try swofford at paup.si.edu.

Mark

Gloucester Point, VA, 23062