Where can I get PAUP from?

Joe Felsenstein joe at GENETICS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Oct 7 12:28:56 EST 1994

and Mark Siddall said:

> Be patient with David.  Although he IS at the Smithsonian, due to "historical
> constraints" PAUP is (at least in part) owned by the Illinois Natural
> History Survey in Champaign IL.  When they choose to suspend distribution
> there ain't much he can do about it.

I think that the situation is that David has now resolved the issues
surrounding ownership of PAUP, but is delaying its re-release until he has a
new version.  He is also likely to have it be distributed by the same publisher
who is distributing MacClade.

-----
 Internet:         joe at genetics.washington.edu     (IP No. 128.95.12.41)