Hypercycles

Paul Cisek pavel at park.bu.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:54:49 EST 1994

Hello,

I've recently become interested in Manfred Eigen's concept of the
hypercycle and the study of autocatalytic processes.  I've been
reading Bernd-Olaf Kuppers' _Molecular Theory of Evolution_, which
seems fairly rigorous and reasonable, and found myself intrigued.
However, as an aspiring "computational neuroscientist", I'm far
from expert on these issues.  Can anyone offer me their opinions
on these subjects and perhaps suggest references to consult?

Thanks in advance,
Paul