[Molecular-evolution] narrow sense heritability of discrete characters

TheScienceJobs via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by biojobsinfo from gmail.com)
Tue Oct 14 08:56:38 EST 2014

Please check whether the following paper is useful to you:
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=fdrnvUMAAAAJ&citation_for_view=fdrnvUMAAAAJ:9yKSN-GCB0IC
Please do reply if you wish to discuss further. Thanks, Sabu