Please stop mailing this group to me!!

Jon J. P. Bruchez bruchez at MPIMG-Berlin-Dahlem.MPG.DE
Fri Apr 15 19:38:29 EST 1994

To whom it may concern,

	I was clearly added to the direct-mailing list for this group
(bionet.mycology) a year or so ago. Which was fine for a while but as my
e-mail address has changed since then the postings find themselves wandering
around the country with nowhere to go and causing my network controller no end
of headaches. I still enjoy reading articles posted within  this group but as
I now use a speceific news reader package mailing me direct is no longer
required.
	 I've looked through the network but cannot find how to access the
list where my name nad e-mail address is located or find any information on
how to remove my name form that list. I hope that somebody responsible for
that list is reading this and deal with this for me.
Please mail me at my correct address given below to let me now if this problem
has been dealt with.

Jon.