antibodies to spores

Bonnie Seidel-Rogol SEIDELBL at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU
Thu Jul 13 13:03:24 EST 1995

Date sent:  13-JUL-1995 13:56:25

I am interested in using fluorescent antibodies against fungal and
bacterial spores for detection in environmental and food samples.  I'm
looking for a commercial source of such antibodies, or a company that will
synthesize the antibodies.  I'm from a small undergraduate institution and
do not have the facilities (or the expertise) for making my own antibodies.
Any information/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bonnie L. Seidel-Rogol
Dept. Biol. Sci.
SUNY-Plattsburgh
Plattsburgh, N.Y. 12901