Growing truffles

Damian Haslam u913382 at
Sat Jul 29 02:17:13 EST 1995

Sorry for stuffing up.. but in fact, my brother wants to grow truffles
(the French kind?). I'm very gratefull for all the help people have
mailed me so far.. but I still haven't found anything that tells me how
to grow the little buggers. I am however, getting pretty knowledgeable
in general truffle-trivia!

So if someone could email me some hints on how to grow them, or somehwere
to find some hints on how to grow them, i would be most gratefull.

Thanks in advance

*-- Damian J. K. Haslam - damian at -------------------*
Striving to derive the expression for the intensity distribution developed
by a double slit illuminated by monochromotic waves.
*-- damian at ---------- u913382 at --*