lichen reverse transcription?

David B. Hedrick davidbhedrick at icx.net
Sun Jan 23 22:17:37 EST 2000

Rush:

	Huh?  Reverse transcriptase catalyzes RNA -> DNA.  It is used by RNA
viruses in the process of cellular infection.  Eukaryotes have reverse
trascriptase inhibitors as an anti-viral measure.

--
		~DBH

Technical writing, literature search, and data analysis at the interface
of chemistry and biology.

	davidbhedrick at icx.net

	David B. Hedrick
	P.O. Box 16082