Fungi fd. 7 Sept. 2002

Mycos amanita-nospam at
Thu Sep 19 03:49:11 EST 2002

On 17 Sep 2002 09:49:53 +0100, costfamily at (CostFamily) wrote:

>I had sliced matsutake cooked over charcoals in a traditional Japanese
>resturant last week in Yokohama.  They cost $30.00 a slice.  I couldn't believe

I have a friend who had come across something we just called
"matsutake saki"; a Japanese liquor of some kind. It had a slice of
mushroom in it, reminiscent of tequila and the worm. I can't remember
what the price of this stuff  was, only that it was traumatic, hence
the lack of memory.

G. Williams

Mycology is better than Urology