posting to bionet.mycology

Rikke Kensinger rkensinger at cambridge.org
Mon May 24 08:42:44 EST 2004

Dear Mycology moderator,
Cambridge University Press publishes three journals for the British
Mycological Society: *Mycological Research, *Mycologist and *Mycological
Research. I would like to post a call-for-papers announcement on your list
to invite your recipients to submit papers to the journals. We offer free
access to a selection of articles so prospective authors can read the type
of content we are looking for. Would you be interested in posting this
message? The draft message would be:

British Mycological Society journals: Would you like to submit a paper?

*Mycological Research - A fast-tracked publication, this journal is the
premier international forum for research on all aspects of fungi -
including lichens, slime moulds and yeasts. If you would like to submit a
paper, visit:
http://journals.cambridge.org/phpAds/adclick.php?bannerid=1997

*Mycologist - A general interest publication on mycology, *Mycologist is a
valuable source of information for researcher and amateur alike.
Visit:
http://journals.cambridge.org/phpAds/adclick.php?bannerid=1996 for more
information and instructions for contributors.

*Field Mycology
Designed to aid the reader's identification skills in the field and under
the microscope, *Field Mycology is devoted to the study of wild fungi in
Britain and Europe.
Visit the homepage at:
http://journals.cambridge.org/phpAds/adclick.php?bannerid=1998

Regards,