[Mycology] Re: Help with a spore id

pkammey from gmail.com via mycology%40net.bio.net (by pkammey from gmail.com)
Sat Apr 26 14:26:13 EST 2008

James,

I'm not sure if my reply went through so I'll send it again.

This looks like it could be Pestalotia or named in another book as
Pestalotiopsis disseminata.

Try a Google image search with these two names and see if you come up
with a similar photo to yours.

I believe this is a Coelomycete.

Best wishes,
Pat Kammeyer