IUBio

Graduate research in neuroscience

stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 19 12:29:37 EST 1991

--
I think it could be useful to get the booklet "Neuroscience Training
Programs", published by the

The 1990 edition had 320 pages, and listed virtually all the programs in
the US, with contact addresses, contents, and info on finances.
Apparently this booklet is widely used by postgraduate students.
Dag Stenberg                            stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Department of Physiology                stenberg at finuh.bitnet
University of Helsinki                  tlx: 1002125 finuh sf
Siltavuorenpenger 20 J                  fax: int.+358-0-1918681
SF-00170 Helsinki, Finland              tel: int.+358-0-1918532