Single-Trial ERPs

James Tizard psjmt at cc.flinders.edu.au
Sun Mar 31 23:54:48 EST 1991

-----------

Hello ERP people...

I am an looking at the problem of measuring Event related
Potentials (ERPs) from single epochs of stimulus aligned EEG as part
of my MSc thesis project. I am interested in evaluating existing
methods of doing this. Two relevant papers are:

McGillem & Aunon (1977): Measurement of signal components in single visually
	evoked potentials. IEEE Trans BioMed, Vol: BME-13

Heinze et al (1984): Detection of periodic signals in noise: an
	iterative procedure. CompProgBioMed Vol:19

I am hoping that someone may have written computer programs to
perform these or other procedures, and may be willing to share them with me.
Any language, any O/S will be fine.
I would also greatly appreciate any comments or references to the work
of others in this area.

Thanks in advance
 _--_|\        James Tizard
/      \       Cognitive Psychology Laboratory
\_.-*._/       Psychology Department
      v        Flinders University of South Australia
               psjmt at cc.flinders.edu.au