Image of rat face

Donald Doherty ddoherty at ics.uci.edu
Mon Nov 4 02:15:01 EST 1991

   I know this is a rather odd posting but a lot of neuroscientists
use rats so...

   Does anyone have a lateral image of a rat face (preferably with its
whiskers well represented), either a drawing or a digitized photograph,
that they wouldn't mind sharing?  Or, perhaps you know where I could
get one?

   Thank-you in advance.

Don

Donald Doherty
Dept. of Psychobiology		Email:	    ddoherty at ics.uci.edu
University of California	CompuServe: 76646,1321
Irvine, CA  92717-4550		FAX:	    (714) 725-2447
U.S.A.				Voice:	    (714) 856-5031