Neuroscience Meeting

Bobby Newmark count0 at world.std.com
Mon Nov 4 14:13:05 EST 1991

Well, I'm heading off to the Neuroscience meeting this weekend in New Orleans.

I was wondering...I saw someone using a Mac program that contained a database
of all the meeting/posters/presentations....this program allowed one to search
for specific topics, etc.  I found out that this program is available in IBM
format, and is free of charge (you just have to *ask* for it).  Problem is,
it will take about a week for the convention people to mail it to me!..arghh..

So..if anyone out there know an anon FTP site where I could snag this
program...or if someone could uuencode it and mail it to me...I'd be *so*
happy (I dread having to read thru pages and pages of abstracts...)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me...

-Bob