IUBio

HW/SW for Alpha Brain Wave Sleep Study

selucey at vaxsar.vassar.edu selucey at vaxsar.vassar.edu
Fri Apr 3 03:11:25 EST 1992

Would anyone out there with knowledge of a low cost (under $1000) Hardware and
software package which will function with a Mac (NuBus or Serial) to perform
basic functions of tracking biofeedback drop me a note via email.  Also
interested in packages to monito alpha brain waves in conjunction with sleep
pattern study.

Afraid, I haven't much background in this field, but I'll be glad to post
whatever replies I get in an organized form.

Thank you for your time (in advance)
Sean Lucey