IUBio

Grad. School Info

Bart-Man cg108fca at icogsci5.ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 1 18:37:59 EST 1992

Hello,

I am an undergrad. attending UCSD in both the depts. of Cognitive Science
and Psychology.  I am becoming very interested in attending graduate
school and am trying to compile as much information as possible about
various schools around the country.  Although I can aquire the catalogs and
other forms.... first hand information from actual professors and faculty
members is also most valuble to me.

I am just looking for some info about your school and what you think of it,
and maybe set up something for further correspondance.

About myself:
	I am primarily interested in what would be called the bio-psychology
field of study (i.e. neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience, exper. psych, etc..)
My g.p.a. is not outstanding, but I have (and will continue to) lot of good
research experience in a neuro lab.  I consider myself to be a real go-getter!

Any comments would be appreciated.

thank you for your time.

Brent

-------
Brent Kronenberg                          e-mail:  cg108fca at icogsci1.ucsd.edu

University of California, San Diego       Depts. of:  Cognitive Science &
						      Physiological Psychology
	      | Because I want what I want
   		And I want it now
   		You mean this great big world
   		doesn't revolve around me?       -- Social Distortion