IUBio

Listing of Software companies that produce Medical Software

Gary Lee McDonald mcdonald at vax1.umkc.edu
Wed Aug 4 21:29:24 EST 1993

In article <THOMASG.2307.2C5FC7E3 at staff.tc.umn.edu>, THOMASG at staff.tc.umn.edu (Thomas D.Gasser) writes:
> I am the network manager of the Department of Neurosurgery at the University
> of Minnesota. One of our surgeons is the editor of a journal and would like to
> start reviewing software that is of interest to the medical world.
>
> Any lists that are out there are even single company names would be useful.
>
> Feel free to e-mail or post to the list

You might want to check out the gopher burrow in the following bookmark,
as a start.
#
Type=1+
Name= Medical-Biological Gophers
Path=1/gophers/other/ Medical-Biological Gophers
Host=liberty.uc.wlu.edu
Port=70
Admin=John Doyle <doylej at liberty.uc.wlu.edu>
ModDate=Mon Jun 14 22:18:46 1993 <19930614221846>

Size       Language      Document Type
.10k       English (USA) application/gopher-menu
.10k       English (USA) application/gopher+-menu

Server Information

--
UMKC					GaryM.  BITNET contact UMKCVAXn (n=1,3)
5100 Rockhill Road			Univ. of Mo. at K.C.