IUBio

Drug recipe reference?

RAY LOPEZ b057rayl at utarlg.uta.edu
Fri Aug 6 15:34:00 EST 1993

Does anyone know if there exists a reference work containing "recipes"
for making drugs used in neuroscience and behavioral research?  For
example, if I purchased some pimozide or flupenthixol from Sigma and
then wanted to know how to prepare these compounds for administration to
rat subjects, is there some reference out there that I could look
through to tell me how this is done?  I have been looking for such a
work for quite some time now and have had no luck.  Any info would
be appreciated.

Ray Lopez
University of Texas at Arlington
B057RAYL at UTARLG.UTA.EDU