IUBio

spanish manuscripts

an28916 at anon.penet.fi an28916 at anon.penet.fi
Mon Aug 16 16:17:31 EST 1993

Hello,
	As part of my foreign language requirements for my Ph.D., I need to
translate & interpret a fairly sizeable manuscript/book chapter etc.  My
language is Spanish and I'm working on my Ph.D. in neurophysiology
(specifically, the neural control of feeding in lower vertebrates).   Would
anyone happen to have any citations that would fit the above needs?  I very
much appreciate any help you may have.
	Thanks,
		Curt
Curt Anderson                       cwa at nauvax.bitnet
Northern Arizona University         cwa at nauvax.ucc.nau.edu
Physiology and Functional Morphology Group

"Science, like poetry, is only a human construct."..E. Abbey