Just a few issues I'd like to bring up.
1. Uploading: If feasible, is it desirable? Why would someone want to
2. Is is reasonable to expect to be able to upload an analogue system to
system without quantization error and aliasing?
3. If it is possible to create a neural analogue, how can we expect
remain intact when twins who are structurally identical do not have
personalities and identities?
4. How can we prevent the introduction of chaos due to rounding errors?
5. Taking all of the above into consideration, would proponents of
accept a machine personality that diverges from the biological personality
the individual environment differences?
jmax at panix.com