Topic for paper

IO20903 at MAINE.MAINE.EDU IO20903 at MAINE.MAINE.EDU
Wed Mar 10 10:05:42 EST 1993

I hope someone here can be of assistance:
I am an UG at U of Maine in a neurobiology class and must write
a final paper where I attemp to explain the phenomena of some
malfunction in terms of proteins, chan., etc.

This involves promoting my own theory (right or wrong) about what is occuring.

I though about ALS.

Any thoughts appreciated
NeT