FIRST IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON IMAGE PROCESSING

Alan C. Bovik bovik at falcon.ece.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:09:37 EST 1994

    FIRST IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON IMAGE PROCESSING
                    November 13-16, 1994
           Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas, USA

Dear Colleague:

We are happy to inform you that the first ICIP was a tremendous
success! There were more than 900 participants at the inaugural
event.  By all accounts, the conference succeeded in every way,
including a successful first-time Products Exhibition.

If you attended ICIP-94, then we'd like to thank you for making
the show such a great one.  If you missed ICIP-94, then perhaps
we'll see you next year, at ICIP-95.

ICIP-95 will be held in Washington, DC.  If you would to obtain
advance information about ICIP-95, please send an email inquiry
to the following address: icip95 at ccr-p.ida.org.

If you are interested in obtaining an extra copy of the ICIP-94
Conference Proceedings, or if you were unable to attend ICIP-94
and would like a copy of the Conference Proceedings, then we're
happy  to let you know that we  have available a limited number
of extra copies for sale (IEEE Members: $150; nonmembers: $200)
If you are interested,  please reply to the following address:

                     icip at pine.ece.utexas.edu
with the message:
                     "ICIP PROCEEDINGS INFO PLEASE"

We hope to see you in DC!