Apomorphine

Peter Laudrup plaudrup at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:38:46 EST 1994

In article <3blvsd$42s at mustang.alleg.edu>,
Heidi Strahsmeier <strahsh at alleg.edu> wrote:

>I am currently a student at Allegheny College working on a senior thesis.
>I am interested on any information that is known about the drug
>Apomorphine.  This can range anywhere from brain mechanisms  to dosage.  I
>am using rats in a stimulus discrimination experiment.
>         Thanks for your help ,
>              Rebecca BArbish
Quite a lot is know about Apomorphine - what do you want to know more
specifically?
We use 0.5 - 5.0 mg/kg apomorphine sc. depending on what we wanne look at. If
you specify your question I can be more helpfull.

Peter Laudrup
Visiting Scholar

Ohio State University
College of Pharmacy                Phone: +1 614 292 1859
500 W 12th Ave #520                Fax: +1 614 292 9083
Columbus, OH-43210                 E-mail: laudrup at osu.edu