Temporal lobe epilepsy

Alan C Gore softpc at indirect.com
Sun Dec 11 08:49:54 EST 1994

Does anyone know of a good site for data on temporal lobe epilepsy? I am
interested in finding out to what extent, if any, seizures may be brought on
by exposure to computer monitors, which have varying rates of flicker. I am
also interested in the incidence of adult onset epilepsy.

This post is on behalf of a male, age 57, who after a long career in the
computer field (last 15 years ro so involving CRT's) has developed this
condition.

Thanks, all!

softpc at indirect.com | "Giving money and power to the government
  Alan Gore         |  is like giving whiskey and car keys
  Software For PC's |  to teenaged boys"
  Phoenix, Arizona  |     -P J O'Rourke