Meningioma Information

DCuffey ladyluck at ACCESS.DIGEX.NET
Tue Dec 20 20:51:11 EST 1994

Medical Community;

	I was diagnosed with a spinal meningoma which has to
be removed, I was told.

	I would like to know more information about the cause,
treatment and side affects if not removed. Are there other options to
eliminating/reducing tumors without surgery?
What research is available on this type of tumor being homone receptive?

	Where can I research to gain information concerning women
and meningioma. Point me in a direction and I am there:)

Thank you in advance for you assistance.

Doris Cuffey <ladyluck at access.digex.net>
DC Public Schools